Sunday, February 15, 2009

introduction

Hey there, welcome to my new sister blog Alex Loves Dress-Ups, to accompany my indie pop blog Alex Loves You and Your Silly Pop Songs. I wanted to start this as a place to share my recent sewing exploits, as well as other style related matters that capture my interest. Sure, I might not be the most wild or amazing fashionista in the world, but I like to think I manage reasonably well when it comes to crafting together some cute little outfits.

I am taking a cue from some other terrific blogs, which I would encourage you to look at, because I find them quite inspiring:

Sew Very Prairie - if I could be half as good a seamstress as this girl, I'd be very happy.

What I Wore - super cute dress ups, mixing second hand with chain store to produce some really lovely outfits.

Sea of Shoes - who we all wish we were.

Burda Style - my new favourite website, for patterns, sewing tips and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment